Introduction NOTE: the Tetragrammaton is variously written as YHVH or YHWH Two years ago now Mark Mickelson presented a paper in the UCG Doctrinal Committee claiming that the name “YHVH” was exclusively and only the name of God the Father, and that God the Father was the LORD [YHVH] of Hosts as well. This if accepted […]
- The Seven Pillars of Wisdom ~ An Introduction
- Blessed Are They Which Are Persecuted for Righteousness’ Sake
- Blessed are the Peacemakers: for They Shall be Called the Children of God.
- Blessed are the Pure in Heart: for They Shall See God
- Blessed are the Merciful: for They Shall Obtain Mercy.
- Blessed Are They Which Do Hunger And Thirst After Righteousness: For They Shall Be Filled.
- Blessed are the Meek: For They Shall Inherit the Earth.
- Bibical Sabbath (9)
- Biblical Calendar (19)
- Biblical Fall Festivals (27)
- Biblical Spring Festivals (55)
- Catholicism & Doctrine (10)
- Covenants and Commandments (6)
- Doctrine (66)
- Geopolitics (40)
- Judeo/Christian History (9)
- Key Prophecies (37)
- Mainstream Holidays (5)
- New Testament Studies (31)
- News Blog Archives (27)
- News Stories (668)
- Old Testament Studies (83)
- The Nature of God (2)
- Various Laws (4)
- Vatican News (63)